Monday, January 23, 2006

Tro tro troing

A tro tro is like a cramped mini bus that seats five people across and is as uncomfortable as possible. I journied back to Accra today in one of them and survived... wasnt all that bad really!!! Life goes on, Should be heading to Togo on Tuesday all going well touch wood...
yesterday i did a day trip to a place called Elmina, a delightful little fishing town (wish i could put some pics up for everyone) only 10 kms from Cape Coast where I spent the last four nights. There is another fort there, this one seemed bigger and had a better tour, and the whole place was really kind of nice.
Coming back to Accra i found myself not loathing it as much as last time. Maybe it's cos it's Sunday, or I know I'm only here to see the museum, get set and push on I'm not too sure.......

No comments: